Saturday, April 30, 2016

Jo M. Orise April, 2016 Art Update

"Morning Watch" by: Jo M. Orise

 NEW artwork is now available for viewing at my virtual gallery, http://www.jomorise.com



27 paintings in 11 months!


Rumor is, "Spring has arrived." Therefore I am getting my artwork ready for upcoming art shows. My plan includes group shows and solo shows.



Go to  http://www.jomorise.com See what I've created and please leave a comment. 


  • A 'Like' AND Written Words are always appreciated. It is delightful to have people "like" my work or "not like" my work. I welcome honest critiques
    •  Critique: a careful judgment or opinion about the good and bad. Questions may be  asked, such as:  'have you tried.....' or 'have you thought of....." or "why did you do/say that?" Critiquing is something I introduced to my art students as well as to my animation students. It is practiced to assist one in a journey of creativity without being rude. Critiquing art and manuscripts has been around since the 1800s.

A painter at work in front of the Pigeon Point...
A painter at work en plein air - dog in a 'flow state'. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
After working so many hours, a simple "like" is nice, but words have more lasting power. 

Oh, but I do "like" lots of things—popcorn, pizza, comfortable shoes, being in a "flow state."  (See previous post re: 'flow state')

I am now officially a member of the Chamber of Commerce. Click on link below.
Yes, I plan to open my home studio to the public by appointment. It will be fun to find out what will happen.

English: Schooner Isaac H. Evans under full sa...
English: Schooner Isaac H. Evans under full sail on Penobscot Bay. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Stay tuned. I'll post my upcoming shows in time for you to plan to come and enjoy the display of work by me and others wherever we may be.

Check out my blogs and my website. Please leave a "comment" AND a "like". I'll will reply. 

If you want to be on my list of people to be notified of upcoming events, follow me on FaceBook or on Wordpress-Blog or BlogSpot-Blog (this blog) or on Twitter

Thanks for reading and I hope you smiled today.

Please share this post. 

"Smile in your mirror every day." Jo M. Orise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.