Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Jo M. Orise - Art Update, Saturday August 12, 2017


You are invited my friend.

Click the link  for more info on FaceBook about my next upcoming art show.

Aldermere Art Show and Sale Aldermere Farm, Rockport, Maine

Saturday August 12, 9 - 4 PM

Enjoy the display of over 200 framed, hanging paintings plus hundreds of prints of the belted galloways, and the scenic Maine coast by local artists.

I will be one of the participants.

Hope to see you there.

Jo

PS: I am Chair of the Art Hanging Committee and with the help of two other members, we managed to hang all the artwork in two days.
Beats last year when I hung over 200 paintings by myself for three days. Finding a couple of dedicated and great working volunteers who also happen to be artists paid off. And fine artists they are indeed. Thanks guys. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.