Monday, August 6, 2018

My next show this Weekend. 

The Aldermere Art Show and Sale in Rockport, Maine.

Saturday August 11, 9-4 PM & Sunday August 12, 11-2 PM

You are invited!

I will display ten original, framed artworks and fifteen matted prints.

Here are a few pieces I will display at the show.


Belties with Clouds
Original Watercolor
by: Jo M. Orise


Beltie Stroll
Acrylic
by: Jo M. Orise

Fisherman's Gear
Watercolor print
by: Jo M. Orise 
For more information about my work, go to my website: http://www.jomorise.com

Click this link for more info about Aldermere's show. 

At the show will be a display of over 200 framed hanging paintings plus hundreds of prints of belted galloways and scenic Maine coast settings by local artists.

Hope to see you there.

Please, share, like and leave a comment.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.