Friday, May 22, 2015

This Decision Deserves a Bloody Mary

Cocktail Bloody mary
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm sticking to my very first, in the beginning, at conception, number one, ma première idée!

Painterly Comments Blog is the art blog for me.

Period.

No more balancing act with FaceBook Jo M Orise-Studio page and Jo M Orise personal page on FaceBook. That's two pages. One art forum blog is enough. N'est-ce pas?

Ahhh. I feel better already. A Bloody Mary, please.

All art comments and updates will originate at Painterly Comments Blog and post to FaceBook and Twitter.

Plus, all comments and updates about my writing process will originate at J M Orise Writing Blog and post to FaceBook and Twitter.

I won't give up on FB. Love to see what people are up to. And I do love comments...when they come.

Like me on FB, and my virtual art gallery website: www.jomorise.com .

Keep in touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.