Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jo M. Orise - July, 2016 Art Update

Lincolnville Beach - the Lincolnville Fine Art Gallery
UMaine Belfast Center art show ended a few weeks ago. On my way home from retrieving my painting, I decided to visit the Lincolnville Fine Art Gallery
at Lincolnville Beach. It is on the route to Belfast.

My previous attempt to visit the gallery proved futile—closed. This time I was in luck and I happily viewed lovely works of art and craft.

I complimented the owner, Dwight, at his art and craft selection and gallery display. 

Dwight has on display his own creations of wood sculptures and wall hangings, which I found very charming and tastefully executed. (One of his large pieces is hanging on the right side of the gallery as seen in this photo.) He is an artist/ owner/curator/realtor! And I thought I was the busy one.

Grace Bailey Anchored at Curtis Light
by: Jo M. Orise
 Dwight invited me to fetch my painting from the car.


"You painted this?" he chuckled.

"Yes."

"How about leaving it here. I have room for it."

So, after discussing the terms and reaching agreement, I now have my painting hanging in the Lincolnville Fine Art Gallery.

I am happy about this opportunity to be represented in Lincolnville. Hopefully someone will see my work and decide they can't go home without it.

Leave a comment.

For more info about the painting, visit my website http://www.jomorise.com

Visit the gallery. Say hello to Dwight.
 http://www.lincolnvillefineartgallery.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.