Monday, July 29, 2019

Maine Lobster Festival

Two of my paintings will be displayed at the Maine Lobster Fair Juried Art Show!
I am so happy to have begun my association with the Festival. It is next door in Rockland. Easy access for me and I get to meet more of my artist community members. All the artists I’ve met since moving to Owls Head have been so friendly and happy to share their knowledge and experiences.


sunset at curtis light2019b72dpi
Sunset at Curtis Light, by: Jo M. Orise

Here are the two paintings that will be part of the show.
Be sure, if you go to the Lobster Festival, to stop in at the Camden National Bank, on the corner of Main Street and Route 1.






Sunrise at the Docks - Port Clyde2019bsmall-72dpi
Morning at the Docks, by: Jo M. Orise

  • The art will be on display starting Tuesday, July 29 through  Saturday August 3




NOTE: Photos look very brilliant. I am not a great photographer. But the original paintings look great. Come take a look see. Let me know what you think.
Like and leave a comment. 
Love to hear from you.
JMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.