Monday, July 2, 2012

Donation to Seacoast Outright Organization


A fundraiser is planned for Seacoast Outright (www.seacoastoutright.org) on Saturday, August 18th at Buoy Gallery in Kittery. Seacoast Outright supports GLBT youth in our community. The fundraiser, called “Art got Go, is a fun event where ticket holders take home an original piece of art and support a wonderful local organization.
Peter Welch with
Alisso's Restuarant print

Peter Welch, a member of the Kittery Art Association, contacted me requesting a possible donation for this event. Therefore, I obliged with a print of "Alisson's Restaurant" to help support the service the organization provides for young people in the area.

Good luck in all you do and I do hope the winner enjoys the print. It is a reproduction of a larger pencil drawing I completed in three months time. I often tell admires of the drawing that I should have started with a black sheet of paper and used white pencil instead. That drawing truely 'got the lead out'. Chuckle.

Check out the organization's website to see what is happening.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment. Love to hear from you.